For 30+ years, Jolie Glassman has been an in-demand, highly sought out, performance and results, MINDSET coach, mentor and teacher.
Owner/Operator of South Beach Boxing Since 1998, Jolie Glassman is an inspiration to all and her passion and endurance for what she does is unmatched. She’s results-driven and thrives on transformations.
Glassman has been transforming lives and helping people feel and look their best for more than 3 decades. She has owned the world-famous South Beach Boxing Gym since 1998, helping propel her to fitness icon status. At South Beach Boxing Gym, Glassman has worked with a number of celebrity clients, including Will Smith, Brett Ratner, Roy Jones Jr., and many professional NFL players and athletes, including LeSean McCoy, Darnell Dockett, and Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson to name a few.
HONORS & AWARDS
- WINNER: EXEMPLARY DADE PARTNER AWARD FOR MIAMI BEACH FROM BEACH Senior High 2019
- CHAMPIONS OF BUSINESS AWARD 2016 (FIRST WOMEN TO WIN EVER)
- PFP TOP 10 AWARD (2015)
- TOP 5 FINALIST FOR PFP TRAINER OF THE YEAR – NATIONALLY (2013)
- 40 UNDER 40 (2012)
- TOP MINORITY BUSINESS OWNED (2012 & 2013)
- HEALTH & FITNESS HONOREE FOR “IT TAKES A VILLAGE” – GIRL POWER (2011 & 2012)
- TOP 5 Trainer of the Year in 2015
- OCEAN DRIVE BEACH PATROL
- WON BEST OF FOR MANY YEARS
- PFP TRAINER OF THE YEAR TOP 15 FINALIST (2014)
- TOP 10 Trainer of the Year in 2016
- BOARD OF ADVISORS FOR WOMEN’S SUCCESS SUMMIT
- TOP 10 Trainer of the Year in 2018
- The 2020 PFP Trainer of the Year
- NLP Master Practitioner License from the creator himself – Richard Bandler
- NLP Practitioner with Association of Integrative Psychology
- CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL LIFE COACH
- MIAMI DADE COUNTY TEACHER WITH UPDATED CERTIFICATE
- FLORIDA REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE
- LANDMARK EDUCATION INTRODUCTION LEADER
- TONY ROBBINS MASTERY PROGRAM
- BS IN EDUCATION WITH MASTERS IN BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
- MASTERS IN BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
- SCHOOL TEACHER FOR DADE COUNTY FOR 7 YEARS – ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION, OUTREACH, PRISONS, DETENTION CENTERS, JAILS…..
- 2 YEAR FULL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM – F.O.C.U.S.
- AFFA, NASM, SPINNING, CROSSFIT, USA BOXING AMATEUR BOXING COACH, TRAINER, JUDGE, CORNER MAN, REFEREE
- DALE CARNEGIE SALES TRAINING
FOOTBALLPLAYERS JOLIE TRAINED
- JULIUS PEPPERS (CHICAGO BEARS)
- DONTE STALLWORTH (WASHINGTON REDSKINS)
- NILES PAUL (WASHINGTON REDSKINS)
- DARNELL DOCKETT (ARIZONA CARDINALS)
- CHRIS HENDERSON (ATLANTA FALCONS – DEFENSIVE LINE)
- LESEAN “SHADY” MCCOY (PHILADELPHIA EAGLES)
- MIKE MITCHELL (OAKLAND RAIDERS)
- CURTIS BRINKLEY (SAN DIEGO CHARGERS)
- LERON MCCOY (EX NFL PLAYER & DREW ROSENHAUS’ ASSISTANT)
- ARRELIOUS (REGIS) BENN (TAMPA BAY BUCS)
- KYLE MOORE (TAMPA BAY BUCS)
- TRAINED DARNELL DOCKET (ARIZONA CARDINALS DURING THE FILMING OF THE NFL TV REALITY SHOW)
- 1997 Graduated with a BS in Elementary Education with a Masters in Behavior Modification
- 1998 Since 1998, Owner and operator of South Beach Boxing
- 2007 Landmark Education Introduction Leader
- 2009 Certified Professional Life Coach
- 2016 Created Jolie’s Kids Charity
- 2017 – 2018 NLP Practitioner’s License with the Association of Integrative Psychology
- Master Practitioner License with NLPs creator, Richard Bandler
- 2018 Published Book “Life According To The Rules Of Boxing”
Glassman’s motto is “You Don’t Have to BE a Boxer to Train Like One and To Live Like One.” Glassman learned to live her life like a boxer, chasing mastery and teaching people how to become the hero of their own lives. She took that motto to establish one of the nation’s oldest and most prestigious boxing gyms.
Glassman has her NLP Master Practitioner License and her Master’s in Behavior Modification. She was awarded the first Woman in Business of the Year award by the city of Miami Beach as well as PFP Trainer of the Year in 2020.
Glassman is currently writing her book, Life According to The Rules of Boxing, which will be released in 2021.
She also has a kids’ charity called Jolie’s Kids, where she works with at-risk youth. She transforms their lives through instilling and teaching discipline, honor, respect, anger management, healthy choices, and grit, as they become super-strong and confident in all areas of their lives.
I am a fighter. I am a boxer in life.
In 1998, I started, owned, and operated, the world-famous boxing gym, South Beach Boxing. We were the rebirth of the original “5th Street Gym” that closed its doors for good in 1993 when the building was condemned, and we opened two blocks down, on the same side of the street, in a similar, upstairs, old school location, just five years later. We had all the most famous boxers, professional athletes, people in the sport, singers and actors frequent our gym. People such as Muhammad Ali, Beau Jack, Roberto Duran, all the Camachos, Lennox Lewis, Roy Jones Jr., Floyd Mayweather Jr., Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Chris Bosch, Will Smith, Matt Damon, just to name a few. Boxing has been my life since 1998, yet I come from a teaching and behavioral, educational background. For over 30 years, I have transformed and inspired, tens of thousands of people, to become strong, courageous, empowered, confident, fit, healthy, and happy. I show people how great they are, and together, with my amazing teams, we prove how great they are, and how you can always have everything you want and ask for, you just need to take the necessary actions that take you down those desired pathways.
Throughout my life, I have always had to fight for what I wanted, and for my dreams, and for my visions, and for my discipline, and for my honor.
I always fought for what I believed in my heart, for what was “right,” and I always fought for the underdog. My educational background is in Education and Behavior, and I have been a student of life, for over 30 years, solid. I have spent well over a million dollars, on self-improvement, personal development, behavioral sciences, and continued education. I have always lived by the motto from Jim Rohn, “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job and life becomes easier.” I live to serve and transform lives. Because of my mission, throughout my life, I have had to also transform myself; over and over, to be the space to hold, for inspiration and transformation in others.
Prior to owning my second boxing gym, as there were three, I was a schoolteacher, and I taught the alternative education units. I always favored the so-called “bad/problem” kids. My passion and talent for it, had me end up teaching in detention centers and lock down facilities. I was “teaching boxing” before I even knew what “boxing” was. I was this thin, young girl, with long, blonde hair, that taught in only the inner cities. I taught in the worst of the worst, and I had the reputation of being able to keep the kids in order and producing great results. Others always asked me how I did it, and what my secret was, and I would say that…
I am kind, nice and loving. I listen and honor everyone without judgments. If the kids wanted to fight, I would allow it, but my rule was one-on-one only. No one could jump into the fight. They would just let me know, and I would facilitate it. I would move the chairs and desks and let just the two kids fight. It was amazing, how instantaneously, the kids would stop ganging up on each other, and would settle down with respect. Consistency was of the utmost importance along with great manners and respect. Fun was also important, and they knew not to take my kindness for weakness.
I am the energy of my boxing gyms. I am a transformation, and life alignment expert. I am in the business of making people feel, look, BE outstanding, in all areas of their life they wish to be. I live to make an impact/difference, in every moment, and in every interaction, always. I look to create a win/win, and be/spread amazing energy, that has others spread it like wildfire. I show people how great they are, and facilitate environments of pure, magical energy. My mission statement at my gym is: “We build fit, confident, strong, powerful, healthy minds and bodies, and infect you with insane, happy, fun energy.” If you walk into a boxing gym you will see rich mixing with the poor, young mixing with the older, different races mixing together, no false pretenses, just love and unity. The world would be a better place if it were more like a Boxing Gym.